This May Change Your Outlook On Life Completely
This is a small sampling of work from Dr. Masaru Emoto. We begin with a video from his documentary, “The Hidden Messages in Water”:
Now we come to an experiment you can do in your own home. It’s an exercise taken directly from experiments done by Dr. Emoto with everyday rice from the pantry.
1. Take two identical clear plastic or clear glass containers (obviously so you can see through them).
2. Fill each container with approx one cup or so of cooked rice.
3. Seal each container with lid and place on counter in kitchen at least 12 or more inches apart.
4. On a piece of tape, write a positive message such as “I love rice”.
5. On another piece of tape write a negative message like “rice is horrible” .
6. Stick the positive message on one container and the negative on the other. (you can write directly on the containers if you wish)
7. Now, at least once a day as you are in the kitchen, say one or both phrases directly to each corresponding container of rice, but with the emotion that would come with each. In other words, “I love rice” would be said with a happy tone and feeling while “rice is horrible” would be said with anger and disdain.
8. Repeat the phrases each day over a period of at least a couple weeks if not longer.
The results may surprise you. Below you can see examples of this experiment:
Here is a video of a similar rice study done by Dr. Emoto himself:
Finally, an interview with Dr. Emoto regarding his experiments with water:
I plan to try the rice experiment myself and I hope others will as well. I am of the opinion that outlook, attitude and emotion play an important role in how your life is lived as well as how the world around you is affected. On the other side I also believe that those around you can affect you deeply by the way they live, feel and act.
We could go a step further and consider how a like minded group may change the world just by how they think. We could even delve into how this may relate to supernatural and or paranormal occurrences. Many are of the belief that poltergeist activity is most often associated with young females entering puberty. However, for this article, I’d like to keep the focus on Dr. Emoto’s discoveries.
Now some call him a charlatan and a fraud and that’s OK as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. While it may seem like I am personally supporting his thoughts and ideas, that’s not the case. I am merely presenting the information for consumption. In fact, I link to a scathing review of Dr. Emoto in my associated content.
It’s up to each of you to decide for yourself. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. What do you think?
Thanks to Before It’s News for the tip on this story.
Latest posts by Scott McMan (see all)
- Reader Submitted: My Paranormal Night At Fort Mifflin - February 17, 2014
- Dead Bigfoot: Portrait Of A Sociopath? - December 12, 2013
- Creepy Hidden Staircase Leads To Frightening Discovery - November 20, 2013
- Invisible Humanoid Being Photographed - November 11, 2013