South African UFO Crash Circa 1975
I did an article not too long ago questioning why no secret Government UFO files had ever appeared on WikiLeaks, and while this item does not actually serve up a healthy plate of Crow for my breakfast, it certainly does offer some crow flavored vegetarian substitute.
Here are the documents described in the Video
The first can be viewed HERE
1. EMBASSY HAS RECEIVED FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM CONGEN CAPETOWN.
QTE. 1. CAPE TOWN WEEK-END PRESS REPORTED METALLIC SPHERE CRASHED TO EARTH, JULY 29, ON FARM NEAR JOUBERTINA, CAPE PROVINCE. ACCORDING TO REPORTS, FARMERS IN AREA STATE THAT SPHERE FELL AFTER SEVERAL BRIGHT UFO’S HAD BEEN SPOTTED STREAKING ACROSS THE NIGHT SKY AND THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN MADE OF VERY HARD METAL AND FALLEN FROM GREAT HEIGHT BECAUSE IT SHATTERED A BOULDER ON IMPACT AND WAS ONLY SLIGHTLY DENTED. OBJECT IS DESCRIBED AS 13 KG BALL, 67 CM IN DIAMETER WITH GAPING HOLE AT ONE END AND PIPE-LIKE PROTRUSION AT OTHER. SHELL HAS UNIDENTIFIED “FAINT LETTERING”. PRESS REPORTS OBJECT HANDED OVER TO SECURITY POLICE AT OUDTSHOORN WHO WERE AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS FROM PRETORIA.
2. ACCORDING TO WEEK-END ARGUS, OBJECT IS ALMOST EXACT REPLICA OF FOUR SPHERES RECOVERED IN 1963 NEAR NOUPOORT THAT WERE IDENTIFIED AS PARTS OF OXYGEN TANKS OF BOOSTER ROCKET THAT PUT
LIMITED OFFICIAL USE
LIMITED OFFICIAL USE
PAGE 02 PRETOR 02947 080905Z
JOHN GLENN INTO ORBIT.
3. CAPE TIMES, AUGUST 5, REPORTS INTERVIEW WITH DR. ARTHUR BLEKSLEY, “WELL-KNOWN SOUTH AFRICAN AUTHORITY ON SPACE EXPLORATION”, IN WHICH HE DOES NOT THINK OBJECT IS PART OF BOOSTER ROCKET BECAUSE THESE PARTS RETURN TO EARTH IMMEDIATELY AFTER LAUNCHING AND HE IS NOT AWARE OF ANY ROCKET LAUNCHINGS IN IMMEDIATE PAST. UNQTE.
2. EMBOFFS HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. FRANK HEWITT, DEPUTY PRESIDENT SA COUNCIL SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR) FOR FRIDAY AUG.8. IT WILL BE RECALLED CSIR WAS SUBCONTRACTOR OPERATING NASA TRACKING FACILITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA.
3. ACTION REQUESTED: PLEASE LET US HAVE ANY NASA INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO THIS CALL.
LIMITED OFFICIAL USE NNN
And a follow up communique can be viewed HERE
1. YESTERDAY, THE 23RD OF SEPTEMBER, COL HOUSNI BENSLIMANE, COMMANDER OF THE ROYAL GENDARMERIE, REQUESTED TO SEE ME AT 1000 HOURS THE SAME DAY. WHEN HE ARRIVED, COL BENSLIMANE SAID THAT THE KING HAD SENT HIM TO DISUCSS THE SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (UFO’S) OVER MOROCCO ON THE NIGHT OF 18-19 SEPTEMBER. ACCORDING TO COL BENSLIMANE, THE GENDARMERIE HAD RECEIVED CALLS FROG AGADIR, THE MARRAKECH AREA, CASABLANCA, RABAT, KENITRA AND OTHER AREAS REPORTING THE SIGHTING OF UFO’S BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 0100 AND 0130, THE NIGHT OF 18-19 SEPTEMBER. REPORTS FROM THESE WIDELY SEPARATE LOCATIONS WERE REMARKABLY SIMILAR, I.E., THAT THE OBJECT WAS ON A GENERALLY SOUTHWEST TO NORTHEAST COURSE, IT WAS A SILVERY LUMINOUS CIRCULAR SHAPE AND GAVE OFF INTERMITTENT TRAILS OF BRIGHT SPARKS AND FRAGMENTS, AND MADE NO NOISE. HE PROMISED TO PROVIDE FURTHER DETAILS TODAY, THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER AND ASKED THAT WE FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT WE MIGHT HAVE ON THESE SIGHTINGS. COL BENSLIMANE SAID THE KING WAS PERSONALLY INTERESTED. I PROMISED THAT WE WOULD DO WHAT WE COULD.
2. TODAY, THE 24TH, A MAJOR MOHAMED LISSAOUI OF THE ROYAL GENDARMERIE MET WITH DATT AND GAVE HIM A SUMMARY OF THE SIGHTINGS. LISSAOUI ALSO PERMITTED DATT TO LOOK AT DRAWINGS
PAGE 02 RABAT 05209 250817Z
OF THE UFO PREPARED BY VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS, INCLUDING HIMSELF, WHO HAD SIGHTED THE UFO.
3. THE TIMES OF THE SIGHTINGS VARIED FROM 0100 TO 0200 HOURS ON THE MORNING OF 19 SEPTEMBER, WITH THE MAJORITY OF THEM OCCURRING BETWEEN 0100 AND 0130 HOURS. SIGHTINGS WERE REPORTED FROM AGADIR, KALAA-SRAGHNA, ESSAOUIRA, CASABLANCA, RABAT, KENITRA, MEKNES AND THE FEZ REGION. THERE WAS GENERAL AGREEMENT THAT THE UFO WAS PROCEEDING ON AN APPROXIMATELY SOUTH TO NORTH COURSE, GENERALLY PARALLEL TO THE MOROCCAN ATLANTIC COAST, AT AT ESTIMATED ALTITUDE OF 1,000 METERS, AND THAT THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO SOUND FROM THE UFO.
4. DESCRIPTIONS OF THE UFO FELL INTO TWO GENERAL CATEGORIES, I.E., A TYPE OF SILVER COLORED LUMINOUS FLATTENED BALL (DISC- SHAPED), OR A LARGE LUMINOUS TUBE-SHAPED OBJECT. OBSERVERS REPORTED THAT THE OBJECT INTERMITTENTLY EMITTED BRIGHT SPARKS FROM THE REAR.
5. MAJOR LISSAOUI SAID HE WAS SENT TO BRIEF DATT ON THE SUBJECT BECAUSE HE HAD HIMSELF SIGHTED THE UFO WHILE RETURNING FROM THE CITY OF KENITRA AT ABOUT 0115 IN THE MORNING. HE DESCRIBED THE UFO AS FLYING PARALLEL TO THE COAST AT A RELATIVELY SLOW SPEED, AS IF IT WERE AN AIRCRAFT PREPARING TO LAND. IT FIRST APPEARED TO HIM AS A DISC-SHAPED OBJECT, BUT AS IT CAME CLOSER HE SAW IT AS A LUMINOUS TUBULAR-SHAPED OBJECT.
6. I FRANKLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THESE SIGHTINGS, ALTHOUGH I FIND INTRIGUING THE SIMILARITY OF DESCRIPTIONS REPORTED FROM WIDELY DISPERSED LOCATIONS. IN ANY EVENT, I WISH TO BE ABLE TO RESPOND PROMPTLY TO KING HASSAN’S REQUEST FOR INFORMATION, AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO ASSIST ME IN THIS. ANDERSON CONFIDENTIAL NNN
WikiLeaks PlusD is an adjunct to Wikileaks the Public Library of United States Diplomacy, (PLUS D) which is set up to digitize both secret and formerly secret documents from U.S. diplomatic history with a searchable archive that includes the 250,000 leaked State Department memos it had previously titled Cablegate and added to them 1.7 million files from the State Department during the 1973 to 1976. In total, the archive includes about a billion words.
“The collection covers US involvements in, and diplomatic or intelligence reporting on, every country on earth,” WikiLeaks describes the documents on its website. “It is the single most significant body of geopolitical material ever published.”
The possibility that these are fake documents? Yup. I am able to find numerous reports of UFO events in South Africa.
In 1965 a copper-coloured craft is reported having landed on the Pretoria–Bronkhorstspruit freeway. The object reported was 30 ft wide and left a 6 ft wide imprint on the asphalt after “a rapid, fiery ascent.”
Two events in 1972 two landings are reported, one near Fort Beaufort on the Eastern Cape attracted military attention, and still smouldering UFO landing site was reported near the town of Rosmead by a school headmaster.
South Africa’s own Betty and Barney Hill, in 1974 Peter and Frances MacNorman claimed to have been abducted near Fort Victoria in what is now Zimbabwe.
These are the only reports I find in the region and the time period. That does not mean reports of the incident have slipped my cunning research grasp, but included in the 1975 incident reports are civilian witnesses of an incident in a populated area, yet the only version of this story would seem to exist in these reports when other incidents in the same region make it into the local news and UFO lore. WikiLeaks has the reputation for verifying that the content they put online is from a legitimate source. That is not the same as saying the content of the report is true.
Latest posts by Henry Paterson (see all)
- Philadelphia Experiment Time Travel Story Gets Wierd - March 9, 2014
- Out Of Body Experience Examined in MRI - March 7, 2014
- Weird “Shell Game” Rude Doll - March 7, 2014
- von Däniken’s Lies - March 6, 2014