Photo: “UFO” Shoots Light-Beam At Jetliner
From UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock comes this interested story and photograph.
The photograph is of a supposed unidentified flying object that was spotted flying around a civilian flight from the UK to the Island of Cyprus. The majority of the people on board (including pilots) noticed the strange aircraft flying at tremendous speed. The above photograph supposedly shows the light reflection of a light beam that was shot towards the airplane from the UFO.
A MUFON report for this sighting was logged:
Case Number 36128
City Konia Region Paphos Country Cyprus Latitude 34.7875909 Longitude 32.4635115 Location Resolution Geometric Cente
1. We where on a flight from the UK to the Island of Cyprus. The event happened more then half way through the flight and we took pictures and videos. 2. I was filming the view from the plane when i heard people talk about the object behind me. 3. I had no idea what it could have been when i first saw it. 4. The object flew fast next to the plane then slowed its speed to match the plane. two beams emerged from the object that seemed to be scanning the plane (evident in picture) Then the object suddenly changed direction in very fast speed. 5. When I first saw the object i was scared as i didn’t know what it was. the whole plane apx 100 people saw the objects and started to panic. the captain then asked everyone to fasten their seat belts and not to panic. 6. we lost sight of the object when it flew away in a speed much faster then our plane. There are more pictures and a short video I just didnt get a chance to load them to the PC –source: UFO stalker
If anyone has any further information (or possibly a video) send it out way!
Latest posts by Xavier Ortega (see all)
- Kitsap, Washington 911 Recording: Bigfoot Outside - November 22, 2014
- Charles Fort: Notes On Poltergeists & Other Anomalous Phenomena - November 18, 2014
- Roswell Researcher Claims To Have Alien Body Photos - November 17, 2014
- Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot: New Evidence Found On Frame 61 - September 26, 2014