Here at GhostTheory.com we thrive on the unknown and unexplained. In fact we spend many hours a day sifting through articles, reports, records and incidents in order to bring you the most interesting content possible.
Occasionally we get emails from readers who have personal stories to tell us. Many times they are confused and looking for support from people who they can identify with. Other times, they just want to get their story out to the masses. Whatever the reason, we welcome these stories and hope we can help to resolve issues or at least give them a forum to get things out and off their chests.
We are always looking for content provided by our readers and in most cases have no problem getting their stories published here at GhostTheory.
Have you had a strange event happen in your life that you just can’t explain? Do you have a story to tell of an encounter with the supernatural or crypto world? Or, maybe you have a theory that applies to one of the many conspiracies floating around? Have you had a close encounter, from witnessing a UFO to being abducted by alien lifeforms? Do you have a family or regional legend that has been passed from generation to generation?
If you can answer yes to any of the questions above, or you just think you have something that we might like, we want to hear from you.
Just tell us your story in as much detail as possible. Photos, video and/or any sort of evidence is always a bonus. We can’t control those who are just trying to pull a fast one, but we would ask that your story be authentic as we try to limit fictional content here at GT.
Send your story via email to someone on our team:
That’s all there is to it! Now get busy and send those stories or I may have to hunt you down and give you a wedgie!
– Please provide (at minimum) name and current email address as well as how you would like to be credited, IE: Anonymous?, real name?, alias?, etc..Full credit will be given in form requested at time of publishing.
– Length of submissions are not limited, however, we are not going to publish War and Peace either.
– Submissions may be edited by GT staff in order to facilitate flow and proper structure. However, content and theme of story will not be altered.
– All edits will be sent for review and approval of submitting source before publishing.
– Please be advised that inappropriate content (vulgarity, racial, pornographic, etc..) will be rejected.
– Once published, all content becomes the sole property of GhostTheory.com.
Latest posts by Scott McMan (see all)
- The Movie Opens Like This, But….. - April 23, 2014
- Reader Submitted: My Paranormal Night At Fort Mifflin - February 17, 2014
- Dead Bigfoot: Portrait Of A Sociopath? - December 12, 2013
- Creepy Hidden Staircase Leads To Frightening Discovery - November 20, 2013